For two months I have waged my own war with Whole Foods located at Dr.Phillips in Orlando.

Florida. I have very nicely spoken to the managers four times asking that they repair the bathroom doors to close off the huge 2 inch views that people have when one is using the toilets. There are huge gaps at the doors - their response has been to attach black plastic directly to the door that has absolutely no overlap to cover the space - WHY BOTHER. As a regular shopper I need to know that I can use the bathrooms and not have fifty million tourists and others looking directly at me with their children peeking in when I am urinating.

Women have different needs from men and these small bathrooms provide peeping Toms and Janes with way too much view - especially the handicapped toilets but the regular ones are just as bad.If you can't get something this fundamental right - why should I trust you to prepare my foods?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Whole Foods Market. The most disappointing about whole foods market sanitary conditions at Whole Foods Market was using the bathrooms after shopping and frequently dirty bathrooms Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whole Foods Market.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Whole Foods Market to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whole Foods Market?

Comments