I tried to buy short ribs 40 minutes before the close and the butcher didn't want to cut the long ribs - marked as short ribs because he already cleaned the machine.He cuts them under protest and gives me a number of short ribs that are nearly all bone at $9 a pound!

None would ever buy the ribs that we're all bone which I guess is why they only sold them in long form and only cut them after weighing them.I really try to avoid whole foods now because of the service - ridiculous prices and poor service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whole Foods Market. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whole Foods Market.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Whole Foods Market to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whole Foods Market?

Comments

Publix - Cheese Review from Port Richey, Florida Publix "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..." Read more Whole Foods Market - Severe Burn from Whole Foods Tea Tree Oil Whole Foods Market "April 9. 2016 Whole Foods Market, Inc 550 Bowie Street Austin Texas 78703-4644 Dear Whole Foods, On or about, January 2016, I purchased a bottle of Tea Tree essential oil from Whole Foods in Oakland. I..." Read more Whole Foods Market -  digested a foreign substance in soup I purchased Whole Foods Market "On July 27th 2017 at approximately 1 p.m. I purchased some soup at the Whole Foods Market near Bryant Park as I begin to take phones spoonfuls of the soup,..." Read more Publix - Cheap SOBs Publix "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more