I called whole foods market to ask about a very simple product. High vitamin butter oil. I got two rude disgusting males. One black and one dumb Hispanic *** who kept asking me to repeat myself like ten times. I know they were bsing me because of the manner in which they kept asking me to repeat myself. Lunatics. I finally got mad

And they seemed to get that.

The rude dumb black *** Rodney was rude as heck. The Hispanic guy was rude. Both were jerks idiots. Finally I asked to speak to a female who heard me fine and had a brain. Whole foods employees some of them suck. Don't call to get info and get any of these braindead male

Nitwits

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Whole Foods Market. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whole Foods Market to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whole Foods Market high vitamin butter oil for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whole Foods Market?

Comments

Wholefoods hired to many welfare to work employees who are ghetto and don't care about quality foods!Wholefoods has gone down in their quality of products and services.

Most if not all of the Whole foods in the NYC area needs to either hire specialist in customer service or replace the hood rats that they have currently employed!

to Anonymous #995536

Wow - this post and comment could not be more ignorant.How dare you call a person retarded, and why was it important to note the race?

You should be ashamed of yourself for being an adult that thinks it's okay to use the term retarded to speak negatively of another person. Have some class. Also, sweeping generalizations aren't kind.

Someone's income doesn't mean they're more or less competent - or else your misuse of too vs.to would also put you in the same grouping of the "hood rats" you've decided aren't competent enough to work at a grocery store.