I have worked at whole foods in Milford for 1 year and i was on the *** of being fired because i called out my child was very sick .The following day i had to leave early to bring my child to his pediatrician and was put on a final because of my so called bad attendance.

I work very hard and that was just a slap in the face i abide by all WFM policies and got treated like ***. They dont give a *** about the employees all they care for are these *** rude *** customers that steal from them , verbally abuse team members and get free *** as a reward.

Don't ever apply for the Milford store its not worth the money they use and abuse u for their own company needs then hang you out to dry.I hate this company it was so miserable working there and my own team leader was very disrespectful to my 1yr old and it was under investigation so they say and still nothing was done!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss whole foods market work experience. Whole Foods Market needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whole foods market work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whole Foods Market.

Had an Experience with Whole Foods Market?

Comments