2.0

Rude , racist to mexicans ,egressive employees . Dont have respect when childen are around .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of whole foods market staff. Whole Foods Market needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whole foods market staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whole Foods Market.

Had an Experience with Whole Foods Market?

Comments

The whole foods is in cambridge, ma is also racist against asians!!Also white trash racist customers will argue with you to stick up for other racist white trash who will have no regard for you in the parking lot!

The manager could care less!

UGLY NASTY employees too not worth it for their overrated prices on everything!They think they can keep attracting customers like that if you are a decent person don't bother shopping there they don't deserve your hard earned money!

Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Whole Foods Market - Rude Cashier on E57th St, NY Lynette Whole Foods Market "On August 7th, 2015 at 8 p.m. in the Whole Foods Market of Midtown East, New York City, the rude cashier lady Lynette throw the shopping basket from the counter..." Read more Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more