2.0

I was given some cosmetic products as a gift & I wanted to return them (unopened) to your store.Your walnut creek store told me I needed a receipt.

I went to the San Francisco store where it was purchased & was given store credit which I was greatly appreciated and is great customer service since I am a regular customer. I do not understand the difference in store policy. I would like an explanation. I believe you should inform your WC store that customer service is important & they need to comply with other store's policy.

Walnut creek is not an area in which they need to have a receipt policy & I cannot understand why this is so.

Please let me know as I am planning to return items to them since I will be getting gifts from your store for the holidays.So I know NOT to return them to my local store in walnut creek and have to travel out of my way to return things.

Had an Experience with Whole Foods Market?

Comments

Publix - Supreme??  Pizza Publix "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Reasors Foods - Army goodbye Party Cake Reasors Foods "The US Army is backwards. No it is not a trick of the picture. The star and its label is backwards...." Read more Whole Foods Market - Severe Burn from Whole Foods Tea Tree Oil Whole Foods Market "April 9. 2016 Whole Foods Market, Inc 550 Bowie Street Austin Texas 78703-4644 Dear Whole Foods, On or about, January 2016, I purchased a bottle of Tea Tree essential oil from Whole Foods in Oakland. I..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more