44-459 Town Center Way, Palm Desert, CA 92260, USA
Featured Not resolved
1.7

I went to the store about 10am, it was NOT busy at all. The lady working in the bakery/pizza saw me, but wouldn't come over to me until I finally said, "excuse me, do work in pizza?" to which she said, "Yes, I'll BE THERE in a minute" she should've said, "when I feel like it"!!

Anyway, I ordered a pepperoni pizza for my grand kids, asked her for the tag, so I can pay for it, while it bakes. She was Mad, she thought she was gonna have me in that check out line twice. Anyway, I pay, comeback to pick up the pizza, she was right up to the counter to say, "Can I see your receipt please?" As if I pretended to pay, anyway, gave her my receipt, to which she said, "it just came out, it will be a few minutes" WTh???? anyway, she has me wait, at least 10 minutes and finally gives me my pizza.

When I get home, I open the box and find huge spots of cheese MISSING!!! What she didn't know it suppose to go on the whole pizza????

Product or Service Mentioned: Whole Foods Market Pizza.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Whole Foods Market Pros: Lady that checked my purchase out was very nice and friendly.

Whole Foods Market Cons: Disrespectful employees, I felt targeted and discriminated against, Very rude.

• Whole Foods Pizza
  • Whole Foods Employee Bad Attitude
  • Whole Foods Poor Qaulity

Comments

Waited 10 minutes at the deli counter in evergreen park Whole Foods. Not busy at all.

One person serving and so slow. Three people hanging out not doing anything.

Walked away without my deli meats. Really bad customer service.