1.7
Layout of Store

I went to the store about 10am, it was NOT busy at all. The lady working in the bakery/pizza saw me, but wouldn't come over to me until I finally said, "excuse me, do work in pizza?" to which she said, "Yes, I'll BE THERE in a minute" she should've said, "when I feel like it"!!

Anyway, I ordered a pepperoni pizza for my grand kids, asked her for the tag, so I can pay for it, while it bakes. She was Mad, she thought she was gonna have me in that check out line twice. Anyway, I pay, comeback to pick up the pizza, she was right up to the counter to say, "Can I see your receipt please?" As if I pretended to pay, anyway, gave her my receipt, to which she said, "it just came out, it will be a few minutes" WTh???? anyway, she has me wait, at least 10 minutes and finally gives me my pizza.

When I get home, I open the box and find huge spots of cheese MISSING!!! What she didn't know it suppose to go on the whole pizza????

Product or Service Mentioned: Whole Foods Market Pizza.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Lady that checked my purchase out was very nice and friendly.

I didn't like: Disrespectful employees, I felt targeted and discriminated against, Very rude.

• Whole Foods Pizza
  • Whole Foods Employee Bad Attitude
  • Whole Foods Poor Qaulity
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 13.

Comments