Okay, I am a vegetarian who rarely eats "Faux Meats" because of they taste plastic and are phonier than Victoria Osteen.I had read several reviews on Tofurkey Italian Sausage, and they were mixed reviews.

I have a really hard time digesting meat. Eating real meat (which I miss so much) becomes a very painful experience which sometimes lasts for days. I was really craving italian sausage and decided to give Tofurkey a try. OMG!

It was so effing gross! It tasted like something that you hurl up after a night of hard drinking. It tasted of plastic and chemicals. Thank God Whole Foods Market refunded my money with no questions asked.

The cashier who did the refund said she is a vegan and won't touch that "alien vomit".LOL!

Had an Experience with Whole Foods Market?

Comments

Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #689879

Tofurky, in general, is an excellent brand.They do not use hexane and some of their tofu & wheat gluten mix products are actually quite good.

If you are looking for the best "Italian Sausage", then try the "Field Roast" brand.It is wheat gluten based and by far the best Italian Sausage.

#219547

Alien vomit tastes like the Tofurkey Italian Sausage then all I can say is that alien vomit tastes pretty *** good.

I suggest that everyone who is interested try it for themselves. It cannot compete with "real" sausage, but for those of us who have made the transition to vegan and still desire some of flavor of "meat" this is pretty darn good. At least nothing dies when an alien vomits.