I have a complaint regarding Whole Foods.I believe they should be on your naughty list and here’s why; I am located just north of Boston Massachusetts and in several of the stores in my area Whole Foods refuses to say Merry Christmas or advertise Merry Christmas, but it wants to collect all of the profits from Christians who celebrate Christmas.

This is definitely the Christophobic culture that exists at Whole Foods. Whole Foods has a Holiday Menu and does not mention Christmas but it has a Hanukah menu mentioning Hanukah. My wife went into a Whole Foods in Lynnfield and one in Melrose Massachusetts and asked for a store manager in each store to lodge her complaint. In the Melrose store when my wife lodged her complaint about no mention of Christmas anywhere in the store, including in their Holiday menu, the person she spoke to (name omitted) claimed he was a manager.

When she spoke to him, he had no answers as to why and was very hostile to her. My wife asked for a person and phone number to speak with at Whole Foods Corporate offices. When my wife walked away a short distance and then turned around she saw this alleged store manager and another coworker laughing at her, as she could clearly hear them. When my wife went back to confront the alleged store manager to say that this was wrong, and that he should not laugh at her because she voiced her opinion, he lied and said he was not talking about her.

HOW SHAMEFUL !!! This clearly demonstrates the Anti Christian, bigoted, intolerant, and hateful mentality that prevails against Christians at Whole Foods at large. My wife then left the store in protest and went to shop at a competitor instead who values their Christian customers who celebrate Christmas. At Whole Foods, they want our millions of dollars spent at Christmas alone, but they don’t even have the decency and the respectful regard for those who celebrate Christmas which is one of our most sacred and holy times of the year.

I, her husband, called Whole Foods myself to voice our complaint and to their corporate offices in Austin, Texas.

No one answers the phone, and I did leave a message on the voice mail recording which stated that someone would respond within 24 hours.It has now been 72 hours or 3 days and I have not heard from anyone.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Whole Foods Market. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whole Foods Market to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whole Foods Market and whole foods market manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1257059

Residing in Massachusetts you should know how these lemmings think in the state.After all, they elected such rocket scientists as Ted Kennedy and Elizabeth Warren!

I suggest you move to a friendlier and lower-cost state if at all possible or just do not shop at stores that play these silly games.Merry Christmas.