April 9. 2016
Whole Foods Market, Inc
550 Bowie Street
Austin Texas 78703-4644
Dear Whole Foods,
On or about, January 2016, I purchased a bottle of Tea Tree essential oil from Whole Foods in Oakland.
I have used essential oils for years with no complications.
I used the oil as I normally do, and applied a small amount to my underarms. The oil caused severe painful and disfiguring burns to my underarms. Due to the pain and the fact the burns have not healed I had to see a doctor on April 1, 2016. The physician examined me and said I had suffered a severe burn caused by the oil.
As of this date, the burn and pain still has not healed.
I enclose pictures of the burns and the bottle of oil that I purchased.
I am asking for reasonable compensation for my pain, suffering, disfigurement and medical expenses.
This letter is an attempt to seek a fair resolution of my damages caused by your product without resort to legal process.
I cannot wear tank tops or clothing that shows this disfigurement due to embarrassment. I am forced to cover my arms while working out and swimming due to the stigma and embarrassment from this disfigurement.
I look forward to hearing from you in the spirit of seeking of a fair resolution of my claim.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "Ordered flowers to be sent to a funeral home. I paid extra for the "best" upgrade. My $43.00 arrangement came to $84.00! Apparently the price listed is only..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."