Whole Foods Market - Severe Burn from Whole Foods Tea Tree Oil
April 9. 2016
Whole Foods Market, Inc
550 Bowie Street
Austin Texas 78703-4644
Dear Whole Foods,
On or about, January 2016, I purchased a bottle of Tea Tree essential oil from Whole Foods in Oakland.
I have used essential oils for years with no complications.
I used the oil as I normally do, and applied a small amount to my underarms. The oil caused severe painful and disfiguring burns to my underarms. Due to the pain and the fact the burns have not healed I had to see a doctor on April 1, 2016. The physician examined me and said I had suffered a severe burn caused by the oil.
As of this date, the burn and pain still has not healed.
I enclose pictures of the burns and the bottle of oil that I purchased.
I am asking for reasonable compensation for my pain, suffering, disfigurement and medical expenses.
This letter is an attempt to seek a fair resolution of my damages caused by your product without resort to legal process.
I cannot wear tank tops or clothing that shows this disfigurement due to embarrassment. I am forced to cover my arms while working out and swimming due to the stigma and embarrassment from this disfigurement.
I look forward to hearing from you in the spirit of seeking of a fair resolution of my claim.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Ordered flowers to be sent to a funeral home. I paid extra for the "best" upgrade. My $43.00 arrangement came to $84.00! Apparently the price listed is only..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."