4.0
Layout of Store

I first had the pleasure of shopping at a Whole Foods while living in New Orleans.I enjoyed the consistent high quality of the products I purchased there, but enjoyed the quality of the service even more.

Tonight, at Reno Whole Foods, the guy who waited on me in the meat department had "checked out" before I ever arrived. He couldn't have been less interested in my needs, never once made eye contact with me and answered my "thank you" with silence. Maybe he needs to spend a little time in Louisiana or Texas (where the store originated) to learn how to treat a customer. We pay a premium to shop at Whole Foods.

We should get a decent attitude from the people who work there to go along with the high quality foods.The date of my visit was October 24th and the time was 9;15 pm (2115)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "a manager who coaches his people on how to treat customers. maybe they need to visit austin, tx. by the way. i'm from california!". This person is overall dissatisfied with Whole Foods Market. The most disappointing about whole foods market staff at Whole Foods Market was attitude of the guy in the meat dept , but reviewer liked server in the pub. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whole Foods Market.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Whole Foods Market to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whole Foods Market?

Comments

Southerners are all about being ackowledged thats for sure.Why do you personalize?

As long as i get what im ordering it makes no difference to me if i get any words much less thank you. Im not trying to make friends and i dont know you. If you dont have social skills thats your issue.

I got what i ordered and im outta here.By the way im from Texas :)