Good afternoon,

Your buffet section is the best, so it troubles me to continue making complaints to your company.Yesterday i visited your union square location (06/14/16 at 8 p.m, and i felt publicly humiliated by this location "head of security".

As my boyfriend and i explored the options of different types of food we were approached by a random gentleman who did not introduce himself as head of security or that he represented whole foods market. He started to yell at me in a demeaning tone of voice and continued to make a public notation of how we were handling our food. I felt so degraded and humiliated that i literally put my food down and so did my boyfriend and went to find a manager, A sales associate refused to let me speak to a manager claiming that they were all in a meeting at the time. So i called the whole foods customer service number and again i was being toyed with, i spoke to Eric and he transferred me over to a gentleman who claimed his name was "Hakeem".

I've worked customer service for 6 years at the Empire State Building and this was the most obnoxious encounter I have ever experienced.I would just like a formal apology or at least for someone to rectify the situation for retraining purposes.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whole Foods Market. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whole Foods Market.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Whole Foods Market to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whole Foods Market?

Comments