4.6

Everyone worried when Amazon took over the much loved food supply chain known as Whole Foods but I never worried. I remember when I visited the downtown Denver location, how I called my bestie to break the BIG news that I could live in the same building as my favorite grocery store!

I have a MTHFR gene mutation and the collection of CO2 around my face makes my eyes burn & water so badly that I cant see the merchandise. But Im sure you know that 100s (arguably thousands) of Drs are speaking out against this health experiment!

Now I actually had this crapin (in January) & I am CERTAIN that people arent out shopping in that condition (I could barely walk to my kitchen).

I JOIN HEALTHY AMERICANS IN ASKING FOR MASK FREE SHOPPING HOURS offering NO masks required for employees or customers!

Please act on the right side of history!!! Thanks for your consideration!

User's recommendation: Demand oxygen.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Whole Foods Market Pros: Have fantastic buying power, Service and cleanliness, Quality & diversity of products and many locations.

Whole Foods Market Cons: Want you so sacrifice oxygen, Mask mandate.

Comments