2.7

After a shelf reset earlier in 2018, A2 milk went from being offered in 4%, 2% and 1% to now only in 4%.

Was the shelf space given to other products - NO.

The three columns are still A2 milk, but ALL are filled with 4%. And they never ever run out. In other words, they are NOT selling all of it, so why can't they offer the 2% and 1%?

I have already talked to the store manager at Blossom Hill in San Jose, and I've called the customer service phone number. I've given WF ample opportunity to fix - and the continuing reply I'm given is: THIS IS WHAT THE PLAN-O-GRAM SAYS.

Stupid explanation. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

I guess that a computer now gets to now make decisions for what will be offered at WF.

Since I now have to go to SAFEWAY to get the A2 milk I want, I'm finding more and more of the same products are on their shelves.

Which is why I say, I MIGHT AS WELL SHOP AT SAFEWAY.

FIX IT!!! OFFER IT IN 2% AND 1%

Reason of review: Product availability.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Whole Foods Market Pros: What is used to be.

Whole Foods Market Cons: Lots of products disappearing.

• Whole Foods Failed Shelf Planning

Comments

Machele

Most stores nowadays are closely controlled by corporate, who make most of the decisions. The local manager has little control over the store and is now a figurehead, not a real manager.

If a store doesn't carry what you want, then shop elsewhere. Corporate knows best.

Tricia S
@Machele

Thank you. That's what I'm finding with Whole Foods.

Some person at a regional level made the decisions about shelf reset.

And I've tried every avenue to reach someone that has the tiniest bit of authority to change it and they can't, and they can't tell me who email, call, etc. All hail corporate.

Whole Foods Market Reviews