11700 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75230
3.7

I have been a customer in Dallad since the first store opened. Everything has cheapened in quality.

The chicken which used to be the best is now tough and tasteless. The rotisserie chicken that used to taste and smell so good is awful now. There must have been a change in quality. The seafood now has few choices and looks bad.

Last week I came I. For steaks and they were out. I had started going to Central Market because of the massive changes. I thought since the tornado hit Central Market that Whole Foods would step up in our area.

We have a lot of cheaper low quality stores around. I never dreamed Whole Foods would be one of them.

Please bring back the quality to this store. I am there every day so am familiar with the very bad changes.

Nikki Matthews

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Whole Foods Market Pros: Great customer service.

Whole Foods Market Cons: Cheaper quality.

Comments

the people that work there have been cheapened in quality too. I had a manager point at her clothes and ask "do you have any idea of who I am".

Then I was surrounded by 2 other people.

The manager opened the store late and never apologized to the 5 or more people that approached her directly. She had an attitude to boot!

Whole Foods Market Reviews