340 River St, Cambridge, MA 02139

I have been visiting this store at Fresh Pond in Cambridge for a while now and this is the second time I have been severely ill treated by an employee from the fish department. Today he was so rude that he shouted inside the store pointing his fingers towards me.

He mocked at me by changing his tone to a mocking format when he was talking to me and embarrassed me in front of everyone in the store. I believe you can take look at the video footage if you have any in the store. This is the second time, this same staff ill treated me and there was no action taken by the store customer care to prevent this from happen. I have already requested the customer care department last time, but there wasnt any action to prevent this recurring.

Customer care is really terrible in this store. DONT visit this store if you don’t want to be embarrassed.

They even told me in Twitter that someone would address my issue but no one did. STAY away from WHOLE FOODS FRESH POND.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whole Foods Market Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Ask the staff to appologize to me for his behavior.

Whole Foods Market Cons: Very rude, Rude and impolite staffs.

Comments