On July 27th 2017 at approximately 1 p.m.I purchased some soup at the Whole Foods Market near Bryant Park as I begin to take phones spoonfuls of the soup, I realize the unfamiliar substance I pulled it from my mouth and it was a piece of rubber plastic real thin seems like a balloon of some sort I return to customer service and showed the Shift Leader John.Stamatinos the item and explained what had occurred.

I explained that my concern was because I had digested some of the material that it might be harmful to me and I would like to know what that material was. I gave him a piece of the substance and ask him to call me back and let me know what the material was that I had ingested. A day later I received the email from him asking for a photo of my receipt and a photo of the material which I had already given him. Since then I have not heard back from him.

I work two blocks from the store and it's a healthy place to eat and very convenient for me but since then I have not been back to that Whole Foods store or any other Whole Food store.I have not noticed anything in my bowel movement that may resemble the material that I digested so I am seriously concerned.

Review about: Chefs Cupboard Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Whole Foods Market?

Comments