I visited the whole foods in Montclair NJ 9/14/17 at 11:00am.I have never experience customer service the way this young man named Warren gave.

It was my first time in the store he notice i was looking confused and asked if i need help, I dropped my pride and let him assist me. This guy had knowledge of all the merchandise, new where every thing i need on my list, still did his work, no sign of annoyed by helping even when some of my items was right in my face and helped with a smile the whole time. Service like that make me want to travel extra miles out my way for service like that. The whole store was helpful.

U also like the way they acknowledge their employees.So kudos to the montclair management team for there excellent training and Warren keep up the good work you were awesome.

Review about: Whole Foods Market Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Whole Foods Market?

Comments

Publix - Going to the Dogs Publix "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more Whole Foods Market - Severe Burn from Whole Foods Tea Tree Oil Whole Foods Market "April 9. 2016 Whole Foods Market, Inc 550 Bowie Street Austin Texas 78703-4644 Dear Whole Foods, On or about, January 2016, I purchased a bottle of Tea Tree essential oil from Whole Foods in Oakland. I..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more